We Are The High Quality And Professional Yoga Club
At Vegas Hot Yoga & Pilates, we offer a variety of hot yoga, Pilates and Fitness and Martial Arts Classes. These classes cater to each individual student’s yoga and fitness goals and needs. At over 20,000 square feet, our multi-story studio is one of the greatest wellness studios in Las Vegas and has become a well-known yoga and fitness destination in the United States. We have created and maintain this studio with our students in mind. Over the years, these devoted students have shaped our success and have grown with our studio. With over 150 classes per week, there are classes and times that fit almost any busy schedule. Our state of the art studio offers a lounge area with all-in-one facilities that include restrooms, men and woman’s locker rooms and showers, and reverse osmosis drinking water.
Vegas Hot is more than just a premier destination for hot yoga and fitness. We are a family that pushes each other to attain our personal and professional goals. Our studio is a place where students can immerse themselves in the principled yoga routines and fitness classes. We do this in an inviting and hot environment.
Our studio is a bustling, high-energy facility that offers yoga and functional fitness classes that will challenge you every time you step into a class. But at the same time, we balance this energetic environment with a relaxing “home away from home” yoga experience for our students in search of solace from the daily grind.
- Hot yoga and fitness should be available for everyone. This includes providing attention to diverse needs, and the needs of others.
- Provide our students with cutting edge classes and instructors to promote individual and group wellbeing.
- Accommodate and incorporate the growing yoga and fitness community in the Las Vegas area.
- Assist our students in attaining personal and professional goals, the first of which is to enjoy and progress in their practice.
- Constantly develop and reimagine our studio with our students’ needs in mind.
- Continue to offer an environment where students can enhance their knowledge about themselves and their practice
- Over 15,000 square foot wellness center
- More than 150 classes offered each week in a variety of styles
- 4 heated classrooms
- Lounge area and all-in-one facilities, which include restrooms, showers and filtered drinking water
- 4 standard high-intensity yoga sequences
- World-renowned guest teachers
- Monthly specialty yoga and fitness workshops
- Teacher training and certifications for Hot Yoga, Hot Pilates, Hot Sculpt, and so much more.
- Olympic Standard Judo / Jiu-Jitsu matts.
- Full Functional Fitness Area